Sun, Jun 05|
Willamette Valley, Oregon
Willamette Valley Master Sommelier Travel Experience (June 5th-9th, 2022)
Join our Vine Society group on this amazing journey to the Willamette Valley, accompanied by Master Sommelier David Keck. The Willamette Valley is host to some of the most iconic wineries on the planet, a true fantasy land for Pinot Noir & Chardonnay lovers. $8,500 Per Couple.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2022, 6:00 AM – Jun 09, 2022, 6:00 PM
Willamette Valley, Oregon, 375 NE Ford St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
About the Event
Consistent with Vine Society’s mission to provide exceptional wine experiences that truly develop our knowledge and passion for wine, we couldn’t have selected a more exciting destination for our second annual travel experience. The Willamette Valley is celebrated for its more than 600 wineries, yet Oregon Wine Country is home to so much more. Here, magical experiences cultivated by remarkable pioneers dot sweeping vistas that beg to be explored. Come along for a journey you won’t soon forget! Click here for the complete trip itinerary and schedule!
Maximum is 7 Couples
Budget & Inclusions (Subject to Change):
The program is currently estimated at USD$8,500 per couple and includes:
- Pick up and drop off at Portland Airport [Arrival and Departure]
- Accommodations at the Atticus Hotel in Downtown McMinnville including tax and breakfast in a Luxury Suite
- Private Welcome Dinner [Includes Wine Pairing]
- Master Sommelier led tours to (9) premier wineries hand-picked by David Keck, including Vineyards and Tasting Rooms
- Daily Private Lunch, Including Wine Pairings
- Private Farewell Dinner Pairing at La Rambla Social Room
Click here for a complete itinerary and detailed information. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis! Please note this event is capped at 7 couples, and there are only a few spaces remaining.