Sun, Jun 16|
Vine Society Tuscany Travel Experience (June 16 - 23, 2024)
We invite you to join us on a captivating journey through the heart of Tuscany, where ancient vineyards and time-honored winemaking traditions have produced famous wines worldwide. During this exclusive trip, discover the vinicultural gems of Montalcino, Cortona, Montepulciano, and the renowned Chia
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2024, 6:00 AM – Jun 23, 2024, 6:00 PM
Vagliagli, Località Borgo Scopeto, 53019 Vagliagli SI, Italy
About the Event
Consistent with Vine Society’s mission to provide exceptional wine experiences that truly develop our knowledge and passion for wine, we couldn’t have selected a more exciting destination for our fourth travel experience and first international program. Click here for a complete itinerary & to make your reservations!
We invite you to join us on a captivating journey through the heart of Tuscany, where ancient vineyards and time-honored winemaking traditions have produced famous wines worldwide. During this exclusive trip, discover the vinicultural gems of Montalcino, Cortona, Montepulciano, and the renowned Chianti Classico region, savor local culinary traditions passed down through generations, and stroll historic cobblestone streets of medieval villages scattered throughout the postcard-worthy rolling green hills.
Explore: Acclaimed wineries that have made history, like Antinori and Barone Ricasoli
Taste: Brunello di Montalcino, Super Tuscan, Chianti, and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Discover: The picturesque Tuscan villages of San Quirico d’Orcia, Montalcino, and Pienza
- Seven nights' accommodations, including all taxes and fees
- Meals as listed on the itinerary: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 4 dinners, plus wine pairings with most major meals
- All private excursions described in the itinerary, along with services of local speakers, guides, entrance fees, and transportation
- Gratuities for the travel director, local guides, drivers, porters, and included meals
- Full guiding services of a dedicated Travel Director
- Private airport transfers with porterage on the first and last scheduled days of the program
Classic: $8,395 p/p (2 guests) Suite: $9,495 p/p (2 guests)
Single Occupancy: $10,395 (1 guest)
This is an ultra-exclusive & intimate travel experience custom designed for 14 discerning wine enthusiasts!