Walla Walla Master Sommelier Travel Experience (June 15th-20, 2021)
Time & Location
About the Event
Consistent with Vine Society’s mission to provide exceptional wine experiences that truly develop our knowledge and passion for wine, we couldn’t have selected a more exciting destination to get us started on our wine travel series. After consultation with two of our Master Sommelier advisors (Scott and Max), it was remarkable that they individually selected Walla Walla as the # 1 wine destination in the US. Both had many good reasons, but let’s just say that those opinions are supported by the fact that Walla Walla Valley was named America’s Best Wine Region in the 2020 USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards. Walla Walla prevailed over 19 other finalists hand-picked by a panel of wine experts from more than 250 U.S. wine regions. The decision was then turned over to the public to vote. This means both enthusiasts and experts alike concur on the merits of Walla Walla. We simply couldn’t be more excited about our first trip!
Only 5 Couple Spaces Available. Maximum is 10 Couples
Budget & Inclusions (Subject to Change):
The program is currently estimated at USD$6,500 per couple and includes:
- Pick up and drop off at Walla Walla Airport [Arrival and Departure]
- Luxury Accommodations at the Marcus Whitman Hotel in Downtown Walla Walla including tax and breakfast in an Executive Tower King Room or Luxury Tower Suites [assigned by request in order of reservations]
- Private Welcome Dinner at Sleight of Hand Cellars [Includes Wine Pairing]
- Master Sommelier led tours to (10 to 11) premier wineries hand-picked by Max Kast, including Vineyards and Tasting Rooms (where applicable)
- Daily Private Lunch Pairings at Vineyards
- Private Farewell Dinner Pairing at Hattaway’s on Alder
RSVP and we will send you a complete itineray and detailed information. Reservations are available on a first come, first serve basis! Please note this event is capped at 10 couples, and there are only 5 couple spaces remaining.